Thursday 15 January 2009

Swap, Swap, Swap!

Just a quick one thonight to let you know that I'm taking part in my first swap, a mug swap to be exact! I'm soooo excited. The swap is being run by JennyFlower and if you want to take part just go to here but you'll have to be quick because i think you have to register before the end of tomorrow (i could be wrong though!).

I've had a very busy day today, making lots of lovelies. I got three parcels through the post this morning, but i'll have to wait until tomorroe to tell you about them because my camera battery died and i left the charger at my mum and dad's *sob sob*.

I am nipping up to see my mum and dad for the weekend as i have another craft fair, this time in Penrith, on sunday. I will get the camera charger and get snapping!

Much love
Sarah
x x x

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear what you got. :) I'm in my first swap right now, too. It's a craftster swap with the theme: "pink and girly..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as my mug arrives! I hope u get this response as i'm new to the world that is blog so am not quite sure of the best way to reply!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete