Saturday 17 January 2009

An exciting day

Today i took some of my handmade things to a shop in Carlisle that have asked to stock them! To say i was excited is an understatement! I only took a few bits and pieces to see how they do so fingers crossed they will do well!


My mummy came with me and we spent a lovely afternoon - we went shopping, had a drink and some lovely homemade pea and ham soup in a little coffee shop, them we bought a film to watch tonight. She's coming with me tomorrow to the craft fair in penrith to lend a hand, i also plan to make progress with my knitting as a week on from starting it and i've only done 24 lines :(


I also made a little cupcake felt badge before going to town this morning.......



....it made me smile!


I also received the name of the person who i will be sending my mug too, as part of the mug swap! Very excited!


I still have lots of things to do before the fair tomorrow and where setting off at 8am (unorganised as usual)


Sarah

x x x


1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous!I love cupcakes!

    Well done on getting a shop to stock your stuff, you must be so excited!

    Good luck at the craft fair tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete