Tuesday 13 January 2009

Hello!

Hello there.
As this is my first post i think i'd better introduce my self. I'm a 23 year old student just finishing my final year of my degree based around advertising, but my main love is for creating things! I am also busily starting to develop a business for myself, hand making and selling jewellery and accessories. My favorite material is felt (i love it) and i'm currrently working on badges and headbands. I am always looking for new skills to learn and new materials to work with so suggestions are welcomed!
I am starting this blog to keep a record of my progress, the ups and the downs, mainly to allow me to look back and see how far i go, but also to make new friends with a mutual love for all things "crafty"!

I live with my wonderful boyfriend, Martin, and our two lodgers in Preston but i spend a lot of time at my parents house in Cumbria which is also where my two ponies Monty and Rhona live! I dream of living in a cosy cottage by the sea with two dogs and a gaggle of children but for now i have to settle for my two cheeky gerbils, Pip and Pini!

Martin embracing the country side dress code!

My wonderful family!

I'm going to try and post on here as often as i can although i'm not promising it will all be very exciting!


Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Much love

Sarah

x

2 comments:

  1. Hello, hello and welcome to blogland. There are lots of lovely people here (and some nutters), I hope you have lots of fun!!
    Daisie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh sorry, i was considering a change to orange and green but until i figure out how to change it its having to stay like this!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete