Friday 13 February 2009

A very quick, quick one tonight!

I've spent all day setting up the shop today - i feel like i have slatt wall and flat pack furniture coming out of my ears! I thinki would still be there now if i hadn't been kicked out of the building at 7pm.

Theres still loads to do and i have all of the stock i have so far to put out - i will be there very early in the morning! As soon as i'm all up and running i am going to profile each of my lovely suppliers on my blog - they are all so nice and make such lovely things!

I am hoping to take somepictures tomorrow of the shop - as it is at the end of the day. I expect it still to lookpretty empty though as lots of things are not arriving until next week and the week after.

I now need to go and sleep as i am exhausted - but looking forward to tomorrow verymuch - i will have real customers!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the goodies and creators! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck!
    Will be thinking of you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete