Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Drowning Under Work :(

I cannot wait to finish university!!!!!

I did not know it was physically possible to write so many words in such a short space of time, I never want to hear the word marketing again.

I have so many wonderful things to blog about, especially my wonderful swap parcel from Jenny, but i havent even had a chance to take piccies yet :(

I am feeling thouroughly misarable and sorry for myself and cannot seem to see an end to the work!

I have to be finished for Sunday night as i start my new job on Monday so i am just focusing on that - it makes me smile!

I have so many blogs to catch up on and i feel like i'm missing so much so fingers crossed i will be able to spend some serious time in blog land on Sunday! :)

Oh and Martin might have some good and exciting news by the beginning of next week so toes crossed too!

x x x

6 comments: