Wednesday 1 April 2009

Drowning Under Work :(

I cannot wait to finish university!!!!!

I did not know it was physically possible to write so many words in such a short space of time, I never want to hear the word marketing again.

I have so many wonderful things to blog about, especially my wonderful swap parcel from Jenny, but i havent even had a chance to take piccies yet :(

I am feeling thouroughly misarable and sorry for myself and cannot seem to see an end to the work!

I have to be finished for Sunday night as i start my new job on Monday so i am just focusing on that - it makes me smile!

I have so many blogs to catch up on and i feel like i'm missing so much so fingers crossed i will be able to spend some serious time in blog land on Sunday! :)

Oh and Martin might have some good and exciting news by the beginning of next week so toes crossed too!

x x x

5 comments:

  1. It will all be worth it in the end!!! You can reclaim your like then!!! Hang on in there girl, there is loads of light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

    Hugs : )

    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I did mean 'reclaim your life'!!!

    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto sharons comment...not long to go, and it will be worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chin up....sounds like you need a good soak in a bubble bath with a glass of wine and some soothing music. Take time out for yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all works out for you .

    ReplyDelete